Playing fair.in the competition "20 Years of Mobility".
Disclaimer and participation requirements for the competition and the draw on Facebook.
The competition is not connected with Facebook in any way: it is not sponsored, organised or supported by Facebook. The contact partner and organisation responsible is Mobility Carsharing.
- The competition "20 Years of Mobility" begins on 4 May 2017 and ends at 11.59 p.m. on 25 June 2017 (entry deadline).
- Entry is by means of comment (photo comment) on the relevant Facebook post published by Mobility car sharing. Multiple comments will be treated as one single entry.
- Once the competition is closed, winners will be selected by an in-house Mobility jury.
- Comments and photos that contravene Facebook guidelines, Swiss law and/or copyright will be removed without further notice once they come to our attention. The relevant entrant will be excluded from any further stage of the process.
- Entry is restricted to adults resident in Switzerland.
- Winners will be notified via the comment feature of the Facebook post. Winners must respond via the advertised email address or Facebook’s message service within 72 hours. If a winner does not respond within this time, the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
- No entrant’s Facebook name will be recorded or stored. Only the winners will have their address details recorded and these will be used exclusively for the purpose of sending the prize. No information will be passed to third parties.
- If it becomes necessary, the organiser reserves the right to modify, change or cancel the competition.
- Legal recourse is excluded as is cash payment of the prize.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding the draw.
- Mobility Cooperative employees are excluded from entering.