Appropriate mobility.whichever way you look at it.
Car sharing is the intelligent, modern way to be mobile. As a Mobility customer you can be mobile at any time – conveniently and efficiently.
Mobility business car sharing and Mobility pool car sharing offer a range of benefits:
- You require up to 30% fewer vehicles – for the same employee mileage
- You reduce your vehicle and maintenance costs thanks to the high-performance Mobility car sharing system
- You receive an invoice detailing all the trips made
- You can analyse and optimise your fleet deployment over the long term
- The hourly and kilometre rates for Mobility vehicles include all costs such as fuel, servicing and insurance (VAT not include)
flexible and convenient
- Reservations can be made around the clock via customer portal, app (iPhone and Android) or telephone
- Mobility regularly services and cleans its vehicles – and your own pool cars if required
- Nine vehicle categories to choose from
- Vehicles are accessed using your Mobility Card
- Flexibility as to where vehicles are based
- Round-the-clock, self-service access to 2’950 vehicles at 1’500 locations throughout Switzerland
- Easily combined with public transport
- You require up to 30% fewer vehicles, which means less manufacturing-related embodied energy
- Mobility vehicles are highly energy efficient. The carbon emissions of our new cars are already significantly below the 2015 targets set by Switzerland’s Federal Council
- Mobility customers each reduce their carbon footprint by an average of 290 kg a year
- Our partners Hertz and Europcar offer attractive car rental solutions
Frequently asked questions
What conditions have to be met to obtain Mobility Business car sharing?
To register as a Business car sharing customer, your company has to be entered in the commercial register or registered for VAT with the federal tax authorities. This does not apply to public-sector bodies.
Can I return my vehicle to a different Mobility station?
For instance, can a Mobility vehicle be collected in Lucerne and returned in Geneva? No. One-way reservations are not possible. Mobility vehicles must be returned to their original Mobility stations. One-way hires are possible with Mobility-One-Way or through our car rental partners, Europcar and Hertz.