As far as Mobility is concerned, your well-being is our top priority. We do our best to ensure you can use Mobility as safely as possible at all times. And there’s a lot you can do to protect yourself and others.
Mobility cleans its approx. 3’000 cars regularly, depending on frequency of use and applying a strict, multi-stage procedure. Given the situation relating to COVID-19, we pay particular attention to intensive cleaning of the vehicle interior using highly effective disinfectants. In addition, Mobility employees who normally carry out technical work on our cars are currently doing additional cleaning.
In everything we do – including the protection of our employees – we always follow the latest recommendations issued by the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH). We would ask you to do the same and ensure you protect both yourself and those around you. This remains the most crucial factor when it comes to prevention.
- Before and after the journey: wash/disinfect your hands
- Before driving off: briefly ventilate the car.
- At your own discretion: use your own disinfectant to clean vehicle controls etc. Dispose of waste and cleaning materials (tissues etc.)
- Wear a face covering.
- Don't touch your face during the journey.
- Keep a distance
- Wear a face covering (according to national and cantonal directives).
- Wash your hands thoroughly
- Avoid shaking hands
- Stay at home if you’re experiencing symptoms
The BAG has set up an information hotline for questions on the topic of the coronavirus: 058 463 00 00.