200 red electric scooters are available to all Mobility customers in the city of Zurich for spontaneous short trips. Simply look for a free nearby scooter using the app, place your booking – and off you go. Scooter use is charged at 35 centimes per minute or 39 centimes per minute for Click & Drive and Business Light customers.
Simply open the Mobility app to locate and book the free-floating scooters near you: they are available for use right away. It is not possible to make an advance reservation as with Mobility car sharing. The scooters are approved for two people (two helmets are to be found in the topcase, size M and L).
- Only park in official two-wheeler/motorcycle parking spaces within the defined zone in Zurich. Parking is free of charge.
- Pay careful attentions to the signs. Motorcycles are not allowed in all two-wheeler parking spaces: some are reserved for bicycles.
- If the parking area is full, please do not place the scooter next to it. There are plenty of parking spaces directly nearby. Our app shows you where.
- Do not park the scooter on pedestrian walkways or pavements.
- Please note our Fair Play Rules and Fees (PDF)