Playing fair.considering others.
Mobility is based on mutual consideration and fair play. Thank you for observing the following rules:
1. Mobility Card is not transferable
The Mobility Card is personal and non-transferable. Exception: Business Car Sharing customers with transferable Mobility subscriptions. Any Mobility Card used improperly will be blocked.
2. Check for damage and report
Always check the vehicle for damage before setting off. Report any damage to the 24h Service Centre on 0848 824 812 without delay. Mobility may hold you responsible for any damage you fail to report. Please immediately also report any damage you have caused.
3. No smoking in any Mobility vehicle
4. Vehicle to be kept clean inside and out
Mobility cleans and maintains its vehicles. However, customers are required to remove clearly visible soiling for which they are responsible (at customer's expense and during the period of reservation).
5. Animals to be kept in appropriate cages or placed on customer’s blanket
6. Vehicle to be returned on time
Returning the vehicle on time ensures that the car sharing system is able to operate smoothly. Reservations can be extended provided the vehicle has not already been reserved.
7. Vehicle to be returned with the fuel tank at least one third full
8. Report occupied parking bays
If an official Mobility parking bay is occupied, please use a permitted bay within sight of the regular one and inform our 24h Service Centre immediately by calling 0848 824 812.