Working at Mobility.
Mobility is a responsible and value-oriented employer that offers attractive employment conditions.
As a medium-sized service enterprise, we specialise in intelligent Mobility solutions. Roles at Mobility are cross-functional; we are an organisation with lean structures and we do everything within our power to facilitate intelligent, comprehensive car sharing for our 177’100 customers. As a cooperative, we are driven not by short-term gains, but by a long-term strategy that aims at the sustainable development of our services. Mobility's corporate culture is founded on treating each other and our customers with honesty, respect and appreciation. "Agile", "open" and "bold" are our core values.
Interested in exciting opportunities in an innovative environment? Then put in an application! Our vacancies can be viewed on the job portal where you also have the possibility to submit a speculative application.
10 reasons for working at Mobility!
- Exciting jobs featuring a variety of challenges
- Involvement in developing the car sharing concept – a sustainable service with a future
- Great working atmosphere, open and receptive people; flexible working options
- Five weeks holidays and a number of paid public holidays
- Informal yet professional corporate culture
- Employee benefits such as discounted car sharing
- Family-friendly culture: 16 weeks maternity leave and up to four weeks paternity leave, both on full pay
- Top insurance benefits: Mobility pays the premiums for accident insurance (private health insurance) and salary continuation insurance
- Free Hotelcard
- Free SBB Half-Fare Card, fresh buns from the bakery, baskets of fresh fruit and lots more…