*Prices and savings potential:
"Mobility Best Price" is now reducing the costs of long car-sharing journeys. The key advantage is that you don’t have to worry about anything – the new pricing system is automatic and always to your advantage.
Imagine that you are travelling from Zurich to Engelberg for a ski trip. Skilfully weaving through powdery snow. Twisting your fondue fork with delight in the fondue pot. Turn in for the night after a good glass of white wine... and drive home the next morning in comfort and feeling rested. And you can do all that with Mobility. It must be expensive, right? No! Because now Best Price exists. The Best Price system guarantees you maximum savings on trips of up to 24 hours and 200 kilometres. You therefore pay a maximum of CHF 110* per day for a budget car. If your trip is longer, you will be charged extra kilometres or hours at the standard rate.
Mobility Best Price replaces the Economy Packages
Managing Director Patrick Marti explains: “Best Price is making long bookings more attractive again. This is what you, our customers, have expressly asked for. We’re happy to comply with your wishes.” Last year, the cooperative introduced Economy Packages to cushion the higher costs for individual long trips. However, only 5% of all customers actually took advantage of these Economy packages. A recent survey indicates that they were too complicated. Mobility is now responding to the call for a more flexible, simpler model and cheaper long routes with Best Price. “Best Price kills several birds with one stone”, Marti is pleased to say, “because it applies to every reservation, is automatic and can save a lot of money.”
Save up to CHF 96
Emotion vehicles offer the greatest saving of them all – with up to CHF 96 per day saved. This potential is multiplied accordingly for trips lasting several days. Cooperative members have an advantage of CHF 10 over annual or test subscribers, while business customers and Click&Drive customers are excluded from the offer.
Mobility Best Price makes long car sharing trips more attractive. To celebrate the launch of our new price model, we are holding a prize draw for three one-night stays for two people in selected four-star hotels in Switzerland. Travel comfortably and free of charge in a Mobility car (for a maximum of 48 hours and 400km). Just answer the following question: What do you think of Best Price? Send your answer, customer number and address to marketing(at)mobility.ch. Good luck!
Conditions of participation
- The competition "Best-Price” begins on 12 December 2018 and ends at 11.59 p.m. on 12 January 2019 (entry deadline).
- To enter the competition, a question must be answered and emailed to marketing(at)mobility.ch. The postal address must be stated, as does the Mobility number if applicable. Multiple emails will be treated as one single entry.
- Among all participants we raffle 3x a hotel voucher for 2 persons including overnight stay and breakfast in selected 4-star hotels in Switzerland plus a mobility car (maximum 48h and 400 km).
- Once the deadline for entries has passed, the winner of the main prize will be decided by lot.
- Only the winners will have their address details recorded and used exclusively for the purpose of sending the prize. No information will be passed to third parties.
- Entry is restricted to adults resident in Switzerland.
- If it becomes necessary, the organiser reserves the right to modify, change or cancel the competition.
- Legal recourse is excluded as is cash payment of the prize.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding the draw.
- Mobility Cooperative employees are excluded from entering.