Appropriate mobility.whichever way you look at it.
Car sharing is the clever way to be mobile. As a Mobility customer you can be mobile at any time. You have round-the-clock, self-service access to 2’900 vehicles at 1’460 locations throughout Switzerland.
Mobility offers a number of benefits:
- Compared to owning your own car, the combination of Mobility and public transport saves you CHF 4’000 a year
- Hourly rates start at CHF 2.80, kilometre rates at CHF 0.50
- The hourly and kilometre rates include everything, even fuel, servicing and insurance
- You receive a monthly statement showing your usage – and no hidden extras
flexible and convenient
- Reserve your Mobility vehicle around the clock via the internet, mobile reservation, app (iPhone and Android) or telephone
- Shopping, moving home, going out: Mobility has vehicles for every occasion
- Reservations from one hour to several days
- Mobility vehicles are regularly cleaned and serviced
- Mobility’s fleet is highly energy efficient
- Car sharers each emit 298 kg less CO2 per year than people who own their cars
- Thanks to a network of partnerships, you have access to hire cars abroad, e.g. from Hertz or Europcar
Frequently asked questions
At what point does it pay not to have my own car?
Our cost comparison tool shows what you can save when you combine car sharing with public transport. Mobility customers save an average of CHF 4’000 a year compared to running their own car.
Does Mobility offer trial subscriptions?
Yes – the Mobility trial subscription lets you try car sharing for four months without obligation.
Can I return my vehicle to a different Mobility station?
For instance, can a Mobility vehicle be collected in Lucerne and returned in Geneva? No. One-way reservations are not possible. Mobility vehicles must be returned to their original Mobility stations. One-way hires are possible with Mobility-One-Way or through our car rental partners, Europcar and Hertz.