Comprehensively insured.with Liability Reduction cover.
As a Mobility customer you are covered by third party, comprehensive and passenger insurance in the event of a loss event.
The policy deductible/excess is usually CHF 2’500 per loss event (in addition to the obligatory surcharge for learner and new drivers). Liability Reduction cover, however, gives you peace of mind, since it reduces your policy deductible/excess to a maximum of CHF 300 (in addition to the obligatory surcharge for learner and new drivers iExtra policy deductible:
- For inexperienced drivers (who have held a driving licence for less than two years) CHF 500
- For young drivers (below the age of 25) CHF 1’000
- Hence, the maximum extra policy deductible for inexperienced and young drivers per claims is CHF 1’500).
Policy deductible/excess per loss event
- without Liability Reduction cover max. CHF 2’500
- with Liability Reduction cover max. CHF 300
- Liability reduction for 1 year CHF 150
- Liability reduction for trial subscriptions (4 months) CHF 50
- Liability Reduction cover for Click & Drive (per hire) CHF 20
Obtain your Liability Reduction cover at the same time as you apply for a subscription – or call the 24h Service Center on 0848 824 812 if you already have one.
Insurance for learner and new drivers with subscriptions
Special insurance conditions and Liability Reduction cover apply to customers using the mobility4learners solution. You will find details here:
Frequently asked questions
Can Liability Reduction cover persons in a partnership or residing in the same household?
No, each Mobility customer must obtain his or her own Liability Reduction cover. Such cover is issued on a per-Mobility number basis.
What is my insurance cover as a Mobility customer?
As a Mobility customer you are fully covered by third party, comprehensive and passenger insurance in the event of a loss event.
Can customers take Mobility vehicles abroad?
Driving abroad is permitted in countries covered by the insurance. Insurance cover pursuant to Clause 10 of the GTCs applies in Europe and the countries bordering the Mediterranean, excluding the Russian Federation, Belarus, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan. Mobility reserves the right to amend this list of countries at any time. The customer should personally obtain special insurance cover, such as European accident and breakdown cover.