The Zürcher Kantonalbank relies on combined transport.
In harmony with its performance mandate, Zürcher Kantonalbank is actively involved in promoting sustainability.
With attractive discounts, Zürcher Kantonalbank uses targeted incentives to motivate its employees to use public transport for business trips and commutes. The Bank also offers Mobility for business trips: four vehicles are available to employees at the Bank’s headquarters. And 2’930 additional Mobility vehicles at the official stations are perfect for employees who wish to reach destinations that cannot or can only be reached with an enormous time expense by public transport. Almost 300 employees are already using the Mobility offer and drove more than 70’000 kilometres in 2016.
Thanks to the combined transport offer, Zürcher Kantonalbank saved some 6’109 tonnes of CO2 emissions. The lower carbon Mobility vehicles made an important contribution in this regard.
"The Mobility offer for customer visits means that I can leave my private car at home and avoid the traffic jams by using public transport. We not only visit our customers at home, but also at the retirement home, for example. Our elderly customers really appreciate this service."
E. Yükseldi, Zürcher Kantonalbank
There are many reasons why Zürcher Kantonalbank is using Mobility:
- Reduction in travelling times and efficiency gains offered by combined transport
- No parking space problems
- The extensive spectrum of services of high quality offered by Mobility (24h Service Center, servicing of vehicles, settlement of claims, etc.) greatly reduces the administrative input by Zürcher Kantonalbank
- Positive reactions when customer advisors arrive in a Mobility car
- Contribution to the reduction of CO2 emissions as the kilometres driven with the private car are converted into train and lower-carbon Mobility kilometres
- Improvement of the quality of the ecological balance sheet as the kilometres previously driven by private car by employees who receive an expenses allowance were not recognised in the balance sheet. These are now partly replaced by Mobility kilometres that are recognised in the ecological balance sheet.
The cooperation between Mobility and Zürcher Kantonalbank will be expanded further.
Do you also have a Mobility business story? Send an e-mail to business(at)moblity.ch with a few lines describing your use of Mobility. Maybe we will include a link to your company in our next newsletter.