We all love the long warm days when we can spend time in the countryside with our friends. Because Switzerland is such a beautiful country with so much to offer: whether an SUP outing with friends on a crystal clear lake, a picnic with the family in the countryside or a tour in a convertible over the Alpine passes – there’s definitely something to suit everyone.
Let’s start with a classic. Get out of the car – and on your bike. Where? Exactly! In Unterägeri. There are about 60 different mountain bike tours in store for you here. From challenging adventure tours to tarred roads for relaxed cruising – just you, your bike and the idyllic landscape. And your better half too, of course! Pack your bags, hop in the car and head for the great outdoors.
We Swiss are always proud to pursue our national sport – so get out there and barbecue: in the park, by the water, in the countryside. Wherever you feel like it. Enjoy some down time, delicious food and the picturesque views that our beautiful country has to offer us. Grab a Mobility car and check out your favourite barbecue spot.
Explore the countryside in a convertible – that way you can really enjoy the views. Our spot tip: Küssnacht. The village between Lake Lucerne and Lake Zug has a picturesque landscape that you can explore on the water, too – on a stand-up paddle. Spot tip number 2: Lake Brienz. Its turquoise-green water and breathtaking backdrop are absolutely unique. Switzerland is a captivating country, so take advantage of the numerous options and join us for an active summer.
What does a Mobility journey cost? Simply use the price calculator to find out.
- Only use a car when you want to
- Straightforward and fully digital: there’s always a Mobility car near you
- Wide selection of state-of-the-art e-cars
- Smart savings: up to CHF 4’000 per year as compared to a privately owned car
- The right choice of vehicle every time – whether estate car, convertible or van
- No vehicle maintenance, no search for a parking space, no stress
- One price, all inclusive
- Share more, get more – join us in reducing CO2