mobilityLEARN & TEACH
Do you want to gain some practical driving experience? With mobilityLEARN, you can try a variety of vehicle models as you rack up the practice kilometres.
Are you one of these accompanying drivers? You keep an eye on the road, we’ll do the rest.
|Recurring costs||no monthly costs|
|Period of notice||can be cancelled up to 30 days before the end of the term|
|Drive rate (depending on vehicle category)|
|Liability reduction (optional)|
|Cause We Care (optional)||CHF 0.03/km (info)|
Prices include VAT.
In addition to the subscription fees, Mobility charges an hourly and kilometre rate for each journey.
* After 6 months, automatic conversion to mobilityYOUNG or mobilityPLUS.If you don’t want this to happen, you can either switch to a different product or cancel via your customer portal up to 30 days before the mobilityLEARN/mobilityTEACH is due to expire. You will receive an email reminder 2 weeks before the expiry of the period of notice.
- Valid provisional driving licence required.
- Accompanying person needed (must also be a Mobility customer, transferable company subscriptions are NOT allowed).
- Learner journeys must only be undertaken with an accompanying person who is 23 years of age or older and has held the category B driving licence for at least three years and no longer holds this on probation.
- People who are deaf or physically disabled may only be accompanied by an officially approved instructor.
- Selection of vehicles based on legal requirements.
You pick the vehicle, we’ll take care of the rest: The transparent Mobility drive rates are based on the vehicle category you choose and include: fuel, motor vehicle taxes, insurance, servicing, cleaning and repairs.
|Vehicle category||Time tariff||km-tariff*|
Prices in CHF, including VAT.
Limited choice of vehicles suitable for learner drivers in certain categories.
* Fuel surcharges and discounts reserved