With the subscription for learner drivers, you can gain experience driving in road traffic quickly and easily. For CHF 49, you can practice driving in Mobility vehicles for six months in preparation for your driving test, and have various vehicle categories at your disposal. Since 2021 it has been possible to benefit from Mobility’s services from the age of 17.
CHF 49 for learner drivers (incl. liability reduction)
|Drive rate (depending on vehicle category)|
|Liability reduction (optional)||Inclusive for learner drivers (info)|
CHF 75 for six months for the accompanying person
|Cause We Care (optional)||CHF 0.03/km (info)|
Prices include VAT.
In addition to the subscription fees, Mobility charges an hourly and kilometre rate for each journey.
- Valid provisional driving licence required.
- Accompanying person needed (must also be a Mobility customer, Click & Drive is NOT allowed).
- Learner journeys must only be undertaken with an accompanying person who is 23 years of age or older and has held the category B driving licence for at least three years and no longer holds this on probation.
- People who are deaf or physically disabled may only be accompanied by an officially approved instructor.
- Selection of vehicles based on legal requirements.
You pick the vehicle, we’ll take care of the rest: The transparent Mobility drive rates are based on the vehicle category you choose and include: fuel, motor vehicle taxes, insurance, servicing, cleaning and repairs.
|Vehicle category||Time tariff||km-tariff*|
Prices in CHF, including VAT., Click & Drive +CHF 1.00/h and +CHF 0.10/km
Limited choice of vehicles suitable for learner drivers in certain categories.
* Fuel surcharges and discounts reserved
Choose the subscription that’s right for you and register online in just a few steps.
Book the vehicle you want via the app or customer portal.
Away you go
Unlock the vehicle with your Mobility Card or SwissPass and off you go.
Return the vehicle to the same station or, with Mobility One-Way and Mobility Go, park it at your destination. Lock the vehicle with the card.