Your well-being has top priority for Mobility. An internal working group is coordinating information and measures on an ongoing basis.
We do our best to ensure that you can use Mobility as safely as possible and as an alternative to public transport if necessary (see FOPH instructions). In doing so, bookings and cancellations are as flexible as always.
As usual, we clean our approximately 3’000 Mobility cars regularly, depending on frequency of use and applying a strict, multi-stage procedure. In the current situation, we pay particular attention to intensive cleaning of the vehicle interior using highly effective disinfectant. In addition, Mobility employees who normally carry out technical work on our cars are currently doing additional cleaning.
In everything we do – including the protection of our employees –, we always follow the latest recommendations issued by the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH). We would ask you to do the same and ensure you protect both yourself and those around you. This continues to be the most effective method of prevention.
- Clean your hands regularly with soap and water or else use an alcoholic hand rub. You will find detailed instructions here.
- Stay at home if you have a fever or cough. Only go to a doctor's surgery or emergency ward after making an appointment by telephone first.
- When you cough or sneeze, do so into the crook of your elbow or cover your mouth and nose with a paper tissue.
- Dispose of used paper tissues immediately in a closed waste bin.
- Wash your hands after sneezing and coughing.
- Avoid using public transport during the rush hour.
- Keep a distance from other people.
- Avoid kissing and shaking hands when greeting others; avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes.
- Hygiene: Disinfect or wash hands before and after driving.
- At your own discretion: Clean fittings with disinfectants you bring with you yourself.
- Do not touch your face while driving.
- Remove and dispose of waste and cleaning utensils (tissues etc.).
The FOPH has set up an information hotline for questions on the topic of the coronavirus: 058 463 00 00.